Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Beginning

Well, I have finally entered into the "Blogger's world."  I am not so sure how this will go, or if anyone will even read what little things I have to write, but after months of thinking about starting, I started.  So much has been going on in my life recently, that this may be more therapeutic to me than anything.  On top of being a stay-at-home mom of three-, two-, and one-year-old's, I entered the world of Direct Sales late in June.  As if this isn't enough, on our anniversary, I/we learned that the Lord had surprised us with the news that we would add to our family by the end of March.  I thrive on change and a good challenge, but briefly wondered if maybe a little bit of calm might not be good.  Adjusting to life with three was extraordinarily difficult for me.  Sure, I looked calm on the outside, but at home, when I am just "me", "calm" was NOT what I looked like.  My dearest best friend and husband is home and awake for an average of an hour a day.  So, everything that happens in our home is done by me-not that I am complaining!  He works himself to a dangerous point of fatigue so that I can be home with the most precious gifts that the Lord could ever give anyone.  I LOVE being a mommy, but if you think it's easy-you don't have kids. 

Before I enter into the many, many Spiritual blessings, challenges, and tests I've been through in just a few short months, I will close for today with a simple and entirely profound love note from our Savior:

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord.  Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."  Jeremiah 29:11

That verse may make more sense as I enter more in the future...  (yes, a little bait to keep reading!) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment